Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Come Together, Right Now!

I took a few days off over the Holiday to do some work on the house...

Mike and I worked our asses off, and I have pictures to prove it.
Ta-da!

Holy Kitchen! It's starting to look like a real house! (Now all I need is countertops and a sink and the kitchen will be done!)
Oh, and appliances, which are in the house, but not yet installed...
And the electrical work is finished! We just need to have the city inspect! Huzzah!
(The last item to go in...the chandelier!)
Tile starts this weekend, and once that is done, the plumber can come finish it all up for me! Yay!

1 comment:

Lorene (Renie) said...

Great job! Dad says your cabinets look just like the drawing you had done. Usually the drawings looks great but there are only similarities to the finished product. Kuddos!! Mom and Dad