Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In the Final Stretch...Flooring, etc.

The flooring installers came last week and installed all of my hardwood flooring in less than 24 hours. I have close to 1200 sqft of hardwood in my house, so these guys must have been working up a sweat.

This week (today, actually) they are finishing my carpet installation. :)

Once the carpet is installed upstairs, I can finally start moving furniture around. The first thing I'm going to move upstairs is the bedroom furniture. I CANNOT WAIT to sleep in my own bed again.

Wahoo!!!

Here are some photos of the hardwood. Pardon the dust...since there is still work goin on in the house, it's REALLY difficult to keep these puppies clean.





I would have attached photos of the hall as well, but I don't have any where the hardwood isn't covered by a thick film of dust. Oh well!

No comments: